Many of you know our rules posted on our Official Rules page. But just in case anyone needs to be reminded of the commitment they should uphold to the Buffalo Club.
1. Buffalo Club is a lifetime commitment, only individuals that will honor the Buffalo Club rules will be accepted to the club.
2. Participants must drink any beverage containing alcohol with their left hand only. Buffalo Club members may hold alcoholic beverages in any hand he/she chooses, however the members right hand may not be touching the beverage in any way while the beverage is consumed. An easy way to settle any disputes is to use the Old West "Revolver Rule." The Revolver Rule simply states that if a person can not use their right hand to grab his/her revolver to defend themselves while consuming an alcoholic beverage because that beverage is occupying their shooting hand in any way, then it is a Buffalo violation.
3. If a Buffalo Club member violates the left hand rule, another Buffalo Club member may call out "Buffalo!" and the violator must finish the remainder of the beverage* quickly using their left hand of course. Realistic expectations shall be observed during an excessive violation and the punishment will be decided upon by the surrounding members.
4. Only Buffalo Club members may accuse other Buffalo Club members of the Buffalo violation.
5. Only current Buffalo Club members may induct new Buffalo Club members. Alcohol must be present and consumed in order to validate the initiation of the new Buffalo Club member.
6. Only current Buffalo Club members may form Buffalo Club Chapters.
* Sensible amounts of alcohol only. Do not attempt to consume an entire liter of whiskey or empty a keg. Play honorably as well as responsibly.
The American Buffalo Club Association challenges you to go out and grow the herd!
Go out and initiate five people into the honorable Buffalo Club this month. They don't have to become a member of our association, we are not pushing that. We are more interested in finding loyal Buffalo Club members with integrity that will represent the Buffalo Club well.
Why only five?
The American Buffalo Club Association is all for growing the herd, but not to any random person. We see too many "members" initiated into the Buffalo Club who don't care about the honor and commitment it takes to live the Buffalo Club Lifestyle. This takes away from everything it means to be a Buffalo! We would rather have five loyal members than 50 people who just want to play a great drinking game. So as a challenge to you, the Buffalo Club Nation, we would like to see the herd grown through quality not quantity. Be selective with whom you induct into our great club Not only with this challenge, but at all times. There is a sense of pride being a member of the Buffalo Club and we hope to keep it that way by only initiating individuals that have what it takes to honor the Buffalo Club.
Congratulations to Nathan W. from Denver Colorado!
You have just won our Lifetime Membership Card contest!
Please contact us to claim your card.
Thank you to everyone who entered our contest! We appreciate your support and loyalty to the Buffalo Club.
ABCA news and great ideas that involve tasty beverages!