Many of you know our rules posted on our Official Rules page. But just in case anyone needs to be reminded of the commitment they should uphold to the Buffalo Club.
2. Participants must drink any beverage containing alcohol with their left hand only. Buffalo Club members may hold alcoholic beverages in any hand he/she chooses, however the members right hand may not be touching the beverage in any way while the beverage is consumed. An easy way to settle any disputes is to use the Old West "Revolver Rule." The Revolver Rule simply states that if a person can not use their right hand to grab his/her revolver to defend themselves while consuming an alcoholic beverage because that beverage is occupying their shooting hand in any way, then it is a Buffalo violation.
3. If a Buffalo Club member violates the left hand rule, another Buffalo Club member may call out "Buffalo!" and the violator must finish the remainder of the beverage* quickly using their left hand of course. Realistic expectations shall be observed during an excessive violation and the punishment will be decided upon by the surrounding members.
4. Only Buffalo Club members may accuse other Buffalo Club members of the Buffalo violation.
5. Only current Buffalo Club members may induct new Buffalo Club members. Alcohol must be present and consumed in order to validate the initiation of the new Buffalo Club member.
6. Only current Buffalo Club members may form Buffalo Club Chapters.
* Sensible amounts of alcohol only. Do not attempt to consume an entire liter of whiskey or empty a keg. Play honorably as well as responsibly.